- The Great BubCap Giveaway! (August 31)
- Anything on the Screen can be used in TapToTalk Designer! (January 5)
- Give TapToTalk a try on your Nook! (April 28)
- The CushPad Holiday Giveaway (December 6)
- Where in the world is TapToTalk? (October 3)
- 7 Tips for your Halloween TapToTalk Album (October 21)
- Guest Post: Helping a Child with Tapping Problems use AAC (March 9)
- Announcing New TapToTalk Pricing (June 20)
- Gab n Go Giveaway (November 10)
- TapToTalk AAC on the Kindle Fire (October 7)
We also see that you are interested when we add support for a new device (Nook Color and Kindle Fire announcements).
The rest of the top ten are quite varied.
If you have an idea for a topic you'd like to know more about, or have information to share, let us know. We also welcome guest posts, like Barbara Hallahan's great #7 post about how to help a child who has difficulty accurately tapping. You can tell us your thoughts anytime on our Facebook page, or email us.